2009年12月14日 星期一

sunday~off..day♥

this sunday me off again!!=D
haha..no work~
morning,when me wake up~
see the clock..
OMg ,10.30 p.m. ald~
me no slp so late same like 2day de~
coz me every day got work~
want be4 9.30 wake up~
><''
when me do anything fine~
my uncle[jiu jiu]...
say want bring us go eat pizza hut~
yeah,,^^v
me ,my bro,jun and min
go nia,and my uncle!!
us 12.00 go~
after eat finish,us all back ''popo''home~
coz saturday night us stay in ''popo''home~
so..
than,min say she'' miss ''jusco~
wakaka==''
so jun, ask my ''small anut'' want fecth our go jusco
kia kia mia??
wah,my small aunt promise lei~
say:'OK'~
yeah,want go out again~
i think 2day no work,
at home will very sienzz de~
wah,can go out ply!!
songggg nia...
than,us fast fast go bath,eat and do anything
prepera go shopping lo~~
^^
a head door jusco hv a big christmas tree
when us in~
then,haha..
us sure got take foto lah!!
next,me and min go shoe shop buy shoe~
see ,see ,see~
no 1 is min like de~
but,,at opera~
got 1 shoe is min like.
but no size ald~
haha,min u so ''malang'' ==''
than,buy other shoe lo~
actually got buy tiok 1 shoe lo~
the shoe beatiful,but min
half like half dun like ~
this my feeling~
teng,teng,teng~
''ai yi'',our come~
wah,got many beatiful cloth~
but no 1 is me de..t.t
lol ><''
this time shopping
me and min no buy cloth
real is a miracle arh!!
hehe,,
me wat also no buy tiok ko wor~
mana ei sai~
haha,go a shop~
shoe shop!
see tiok 1 shoe,me very like~
BUY!!!
is a sprotshoe?
wawa shoe?
donoe lei~
coz the shape same like this 2 lo~
wah,buy a shoe ...
my $$ finish ald!
><''
my small aunt buy some daily thing and cloth~
also got buy hotdog,vitagen and a lot of thing~
back home,back home~
when 6.00 us back home~
=D
ling,ling,ling~
min hp..
is jack~
donoe is min say want go out or jack~
i think is min lo~
><''
alw de lah!!
lol
jkjk..dun come my home oh now~
haha^^
when min talking finish with jack..
min ask me want go ''blogger''??
me say want,,
than me ask father can arh??
father:ok,ok~
hapi^^v
yipiyaya..
yipiyipiya...
==''
haha..go out again!!!
js back from jusco half hour nia arh~
hehe~
keng!!
me and min faster go ''popo''home eat dinner lo~
than 9.00 o'clock jack come ald~
yeahhhh,go blogger~
be4 this me no go also~
at there hv boy singing~
nice~^^
jack is ''kacau''ppl
lol...
coz at there,he alw take camera
take they take this~
=='' haiz...shot ald~
got 1 moment ,me hate camera~
>,<''
他还用啊宾的名点歌给佳敏~~
当他跟啊宾讲的时候,
啊宾还以为他玩玩的~
haha..
没想到是真的~
很大声~
当自己听到时~
haha..real is ''kacau boy''
after tat,
他又说要用我的名点‘酒干赶boibo'给ste阿~
蓑!!
walao...
說完~
就笑很大声~
==''
我就骂他~
不好笑~
你傻的,笑到这样~
好彩,ste只是笑笑~
yo,paise死了~
告诉你们我很容易paise的~
如果有paise大奖~
一定非我莫属~
==''
我们在那坐到差不多11点多~
就回了~
因为,婆婆不给迟回咯~
而且,他们隔天又有考试~
就比较早回咯~
erm,今天应该是这样巴了啦!!
哈哈,我也不是很清楚~~
总之,就是玩一整天咯~
haha=D
after back ,me on9 awhile~
就睡了~~

就到这吧^^
拜拜...
想你们噢~
木阿!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言