2009年12月14日 星期一

some boring~~

2day js want write a new blog nia la~
gv my blog hv many many thing about me~
hehe...
err..
2day got some unhappy lu~
coz my brother alw make me angry~
now me hv some feel...
tat feel is HATE!!!
haiz...><''
dun say about him ald ..
make feel angry nia~
alw say about him...
my lovely kiyoko,
want back from china lu..
happy nia~~^^v
coz can see her ald
can hear her sound again~
haha><''
qing,dun ''gan tong''oh~
also can take her buy de present..==''
oh,say at the last ,u want present nia~
wakaka...
this is real..
want ur prensent~
><'' not lah~
qing,trust me!!
donoe us can wat time go out ply again??
coz me 17 ,this thurday~
want go JB ,my aunt house~
ply 1 week,maybe~~
songgggggg nia...
go they~
can relasx,
no need go work><''[lazy cat]
can everyday shoppoing!!
this is my hobies~^.^
not me!!is all girl hobies~
hehe..
''ho cai''when qing go china me got write some blog arh~
hng,a bo arh...
her sure say me lazy de lah~
hihi..
finally,min they exam finish le~[SPM]
hapi..hapi^^v
but ,next year is ME!! @@''
scare ald~
haiz,so fast lei~
me dun wan laH!!!
min they shiok liao lo~
they can ply 9696 ald!!
they all arh,,like 2 ply~
haha.me same also!! @@''
min also got with me go JB ~
erm,when me go JB maybe no wite blog ald lo~
coz me want plying 9696~
and ply with terry[my aunt lovely son^^] 9696 also ><''
so,no free 2 write lo~
sry yar,
but ,when me bck ,
me will write all about go JB de thing
gv u all knoe de~
and take many many foto~^^
dun worry..
1st is qing arh~
haha,,,
this week,donoe why~
me like write blog ald~
donoe why,but write blog is a good thing!!^^
wat also can write~
can put wat foto also!!
last,,can gv u mood more good lu~
erm,dun say le~
busy,busy,busy!!
hehe^^
me no lie de lo~
is trust~~
bye^^
me will miss u all~
when me at JB!!
take care yar~
muackzx...<3
love u all~~

沒有留言:

張貼留言